Traffic: Desmond Drive, Sunheights Drive and Sun Estates
Where: Desmond Drive, Sunheights Drive and Sun Estates
When: Monday, November 22, 2021 to Friday, April 08, 2022, 7:00AM to 5:00PM
What: Traffic Delay – Extension of Sanitary Sewer Main
Please be advised that from Monday, November 22, 2021 to Friday, April 8, 2022, at Desmond Drive, Sunheights Drive and Sun Estates will be under construction between 7:00 am until 5:00 pm for the extension of a sanitary sewer main by Allterra Construction.
Traffic will at times be reduced to single lane alternating or traffic may be directed to take a detour depending on the phase of construction. Please refer to following pages for the detour routes. Traffic control will be on-site directing traffic. Delays may be expected, motorists please be aware. We apologize for the inconvenience.
CONSTRUCTION NOTICE / TRAFFIC ADVISORY
RE: Desmond-Sunheights Sewer Extension
Please be advised that construction works are scheduled to start on Monday, November 22nd, for the Desmond-Sunheights Sewer Extension and are anticipated to continue until April 8th, 2022.
Hours of work are from 7AM to 5PM, Monday to Friday. No road closures, weekend, or evening work are currently expected. Please anticipate minor delays and be mindful of traffic control personnel.
- Desmond Drive, Sunheights Drive and Sun Estates will periodically be reduced to single lane traffic and/or channelized using signs, cones, and barricades with the assistance of traffic control personnel as
- Pedestrian traffic will be directed and protected throughout the course of the
- During construction, access to parking may be restricted. In this instance, every effort will be made to accommodate parking as reasonably close to properties as
- Access will always be maintained for emergency vehicles and municipal
- Potential detour routes will be implemented only as
#1) Sunheights Drive > Fulton Road > Sooke Road
#2) Wendy Drive > Goldspur Road > Latoria Road
For any questions or concerns you may have, please feel free to contact us:
Chris Veitch, Construction Manager
(24-Hour Emergency Contact)
Raymond Lam, Project Manager
Thank you in advance for your cooperation and understanding.