In addition to available commercial lease spaces, we have curated a list of land development opportunities in Langford.
1080 Goldstream Avenue
1080 Goldstream Avenue is a rezoning opportunity comprising a site of over 3.75 acres primed for redevelopment. A range of densities and uses can be accommodated in as little as four months. Situated against the backdrop of a protected riparian area. Key features include direct access to the TransCanada highway, proximity to the future Pacific Hill technology and business park and a mix of natural and business amenities.
- Proximity to: Pacific Hill (future technology and business park), Langford Lake and outdoor recreation amenities, Green space and protected riparian area Goldstream Provincial Park
- Access to sports and recreational services
- Well-served by public transit Direct access to major and local roads
845, 847, 849, 867 Goldstream Avenue
The consolidation of 845, 847, 849 and 867 Goldstream Avenue provides an opportunity to acquire a mixed-use development site in the heart of downtown Langford. The lots could be consolidated and rezoned to suit a variety of uses in as little as four months. Proposed simplifications to Langford’s downtown zoning regulations would allow for flexibility in development negotiations, with open-ended possibilities for density and usage pending the attainable implementation of required parking ratios.
- Proximity to: City Hall, Goldstream Village and cultural precinct retail and shopping amenities
- Grocery stores and dining options
- Pedestrian friendly
- Walkable location
- Transit access
- Nightlife and entertainment
- Short distance to Starlight Stadium
3050 Leigh Road
3050 Leigh Road is located in the largest commercial subdivision in Langford known as Henry Eng Industrial Park. The site benefits from its proximity to Westhills stadium, home to Rugby Canada and the Pacific Football Club. Desired density and usage is attainable in as little as four months. An abundance of amenities surround the site including lakefront greenspace, science and research businesses and high-level sports and recreation facilities. Seamless connections to local and regional transportation networks provide easy roadway access for cars and public transit.
- Proximity to: Henry Eng Industrial Park City, Centre Park including Westhills Staidum, Westhills Master Planned Community
- Westhills Ice Arena
- Eagle Ridge Arena
- Goudy Field (all-weather playing field)
- YMCA-YWCA of Vancouver Island Greater
- Victoria Public Library