Horse Carriage Ride Through The Festively Bright Goldstream Village
Embrace the joy of the holiday season with a festive horse and carriage ride by Victoria Carriage Tours. The perfect opportunity to enjoy the seasonal lights and decorations in Langford.
The 20 minute tours start at Veterans Memorial Park and head through Goldstream Village to City Hall before returning to the park. Tours run 7 times a night every Friday-Sunday from November 27 to December 19.
Book your private carriage tour for up to six guests; infants under 12 months old are not counted towards the total as long as they are on a lap and not in a car seat. Make sure to bring blankets and hot drinks to stay cozy during the tour, and carrots or apples to feed the horses. Carriages are covered and tours go ahead rain for shine.
No cancellations; however, tours can be gifted. In the case of extreme inclement weather conditions, tour will be cancelled and a full refund will be provided. If you do not hear from us, the tour is going ahead.
- Masks are optional but recommended for all passengers.
- Voice Amplifier system on each carriage to ensure guests can clearly hear their driver without the driver turning around to face customers when speaking.
- After each shift we sanitize the carriage.
- Frequent sanitization of all high touch points including point of sale location, payment terminals and brochures.
- Enhanced guest check-in procedures: health verification.
- Enhanced staff member screening for illness or need to self-isolate.
Took book your tour around Goldstream, click here.
This year we are also offering carriage rides around beautiful Bear Mountain. View availability and book your tour here.