FOI Administrative Coordinator
Would you like to be part of a dynamic, fast paced, award winning local government organization? A team that prides itself on providing cost effective local government services for local residents? Do you have the right attitude, qualifications and superior people skills for the job? If so, the City of Langford invites you to apply for a full-time FOI Administrative Coordinator position with our Legislative Services department!
As our FOI Administrative Coordinator, you will administer the City’s Freedom of Information (FOI) activities and support the development, implementation and maintenance of the City’s FOI policies and procedures. In this role, you will also conduct and assist with privacy impact assessments and privacy-related projects as required.
Our ideal candidate is detailed oriented and has three (3) years’ experience related to FOI and privacy. Preference will be given to candidates with work experience in local government.
Candidates should also have:
- Knowledge of, and proven ability to apply, the BC Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act
- Ability to maintain the confidentiality of information
- Strong technical abilities and proficiency in a variety of computer systems and software applications
- Ability to establish and maintain cooperative working relationships with a variety of stakeholders
- Ability to process information and address shifting work priorities with a high degree of flexibility and adaptability
- A sense of humour, with the ability to take your work seriously but not yourself!
The salary range offered for this full-time position is $32.72 to $35.75 per hour plus an excellent benefits package including one of Canada’s top pension plans, and a 35-hour modified work week schedule with flex days. Please refer to the job opportunities page of our website at www.langford.ca for more information and a detailed job description.
To apply, please submit your resume and cover letter by email to email@example.com (identify the position you are applying for in the subject line of your e-mail). Applications will be accepted until noon on February 2, 2022.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however only those selected for interview will be contacted.