Police Services Finance Coordinator
Would you like to be part of a dynamic, fast paced, award winning local government organization? A team that prides itself on providing cost effective local government services for local residents? Do you have the right attitude, qualifications, and superior people skills for the job? If so, the City of Langford invites you to apply a for the position of Police Services Finance Coordinator with the West Shore Royal Canadian Mounted Police Detachment!
As our Finance Coordinator, you will prepare, calculate, and process a variety of financial administration tasks related to accounts payables, accounts receivables, fleet management, training, and operational expenses for the West Shore RCMP Detachment.
Our ideal candidate is detail-oriented, able to multi-task, and thrives in a fast-paced environment. You work collaboratively with others and have an aptitude for building good relationships with both internal and internal stakeholders.
Qualifications for this position include:
- Post-secondary certificate in business administration or related field plus three (3) years’ related experience, ideally within a policing environment (or an equivalent combination)
- Ability to obtain and maintain RCMP security clearance is required
- Valid BC Drivers’ License
- Typing speed of 50wpm
- Knowledge and experience with Revenue Canada and Treasury Board policies is an asset
- Knowledge and experience with RCMP systems (PRIME, CPIC, JUSTIN) is an asset
For full details on responsibilities and qualifications, please refer to the attached job description. The salary range offered for this full-time position is $31.94 to $34.90 per hour with benefits. This is a CUPE Local 50 position.
To apply, please submit your resume and cover letter by email to email@example.com (identify the position you are applying for in the subject line of your e-mail) or to the attention of Human Resources, City of Langford, 2nd Floor, 877 Goldstream Avenue, Langford, BC, V9B 2X8. Applications will be accepted until noon on Wednesday, November 10th, 2021.
We thank all applicants for their interest. Only those selected for interviews will be contacted.