Amatista Spa: Spa Concierge
What we are looking for
Our state-of-the-art spa, located in the breathtaking and tranquil resort of Westin Bear Mountain is looking for an experienced spa receptionist to join our busy spa team. In this position, you will be the face of the spa and the first point of contact for all guests visiting the spa. If you have customer service experience in a spa environment, with excellent communication skills and a passion for the spa industry, we are interested in talking to you.
Who we are
Amatista Spa is introducing a modern luxury spa experience to Greater Victoria with a holistic approach to overall wellness and beauty. The completely renovated spa combines the natural serenity of the area with state-of-the-art technologies to create an idyllic mountain escape just minutes from downtown Victoria. The Spa offers signature treatments and luxury services that will both relax and energize guests. We use locally sourced spa products and signature equipment.
What we offer
We are located on a bus-route at the top of the Bear Mountain Resort in Langford. For those employees with their own vehicles, we offer free parking on site. All staff enjoy top-notch free lunches in the staff room and can use the fitness facility free of charge.
If you would like to show off the property to your family and friends, you can dine with us in Callisto, our exquisite Pacific Northwest fare inspired casual dining restaurant and receive 50% off.
You can also pamper yourself at the Amatista Spa, while receiving a 20% discount.
On top of this, we have entertaining staff events, staff barbeques and lots of opportunities to enjoy the outdoor tennis court and other wellness activities.
If you love travelling as much as we do, we have fantastic staff, and family and friends’ discounts for all Marriott hotel stays across the world!
About the job
• Answers calls and handles inquiries promptly and professionally.
• Greets guests including walk-ins in a friendly and efficient manner. Provides tours of spa, as required.
• Handles treatment bookings and scheduling.
• Resolves guest complaints in a timely manner.
• Maintains a comprehensive knowledge and understanding of all services, products, and facilities as well as those of our competitors.
• Responds to inquiries by phone and in person, providing complete details of all spa treatments.