Bentley Siu Redmond, Chartered Professional Accountants: Receptionist/Administrative Assistant
Westshore-based accounting firm is looking to hire a full-time receptionist. The ideal candidate will be outgoing, friendly, and extremely detailed-orientated.
• Answering phones
• Answering and sending emails
• Communicating with clients and government departments
• Invoicing and receiving payments
• Preparing tax packages for clients
• Strong academic background
• Must be proficient in written and spoken English
• Working knowledge of MS Office (Excel, Word, Outlook)
• Exceptional attention to detail
• Strong clerical and organizational skills
• Ability to handle multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment
• Strong work ethic and the ability to work independently
• Excellent customer service
• Flexibility to work extended hours during demanding times of the year
Experience with industry-based software (QuickBooks, Sage50, Xero, CaseWare, etc.) is considered an asset but is not required.
This is a full-time salaried position, with a flexible start date. Mentoring and training will be provided. Compensation is based on the candidate’s experience, with benefits after a probationary period.
Please send a cover letter and resume to the email address provided. Only qualified candidates will be contacted. Thank you!