Bentley Siu Redmond, Chartered Professional Accountants: Staff Accountant
Established Westshore-based CPA firm is looking to hire a Staff Accountant to join our diverse team. This is a great opportunity for candidates looking to grow in the accounting field. The prime candidate will be ready to handle a wide range of responsibilities.
• Preparation of compilation/Notice to Reader engagements
• Preparation of corporate and personal tax returns
• Preparation of GST/PST returns and other tax compliance
• Bookkeeping as required
• Assisting with other tasks as needed
• Completion, or near completion, of a post-secondary accounting program, or equivalent experience
• Exceptional attention to detail
• Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
• Good work ethic and the ability to work independently
• Proficient in English with excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Flexibility to work extended hours during demanding times of the year
• Experience with industry software is an asset but not required (ex. Caseware, TaxCycle, Quickbooks, Sage, Xero)
We are an approved Chartered Professional Accountant training office. This position is available for individuals seeking to pursue a CPA designation through either a CPA Training Office or the Expanded Experience option with a focus on Taxation.
This is a full-time position with a flexible start date. Compensation is based on the candidate’s experience, with benefits after a probationary period.
Please send a cover letter, resume, and transcripts (if applicable) as a PDF document to the email address provided. Only qualified candidates will be contacted. Thank you!