Scansa Construction Ltd.: General Construction Labourer
Scansa Construction Ltd. has various upcoming projects, and we are looking for highly motivated, career driven individuals to join our team. This is a great opportunity to join a company dedicated to being a strong leader within the construction industry. We offer competitive wages and benefit package, professional development, and a positive company culture.
We are looking for energetic candidates who take pride in their workmanship and aim to produce quality work. Previous construction experience is an asset but not required.
Skills and Attributes
– Able to work alone, or as part of a team.
– Display effective verbal and written communication skills when working with clients, general public, subcontractors/suppliers and other employees/colleagues.
– Knowledge in trade related math, volumes and areas.
– Hardworking and able to readily accept and apply direction from a supervisor.
– Hand and and finger dexterity for reaching, handling and feeling while working.
– Able to work varied hours as required.
– Be in good health and physically fit.
– Endeavour to be the best, but do it with respect, integrity and honesty at all times.
– Present yourself in such a way as to provide a professional image of yourself and the company.
– Report to work each day, ready to commence work on time and work in an efficient and safe manner, protecting not only yourself but other people and property around you.
Will work outdoors majority of their shift being exposed to extreme conditions such as extreme cold, ice, snow conditions, heat, humidity, and other weather-related conditions.
Working around mobile equipment and must be conscience of surrounding hazards.