Summerhill Kitchens: Kitchen Cabinet Designer and Sales
Successful applicant should have at least one year of related experience.
Must be good with people, and previous sales experience is an asset
Experience with computer design software is a definite asset. (particularly Mosaik or Sketchup))
At Summerhill kitchens a designer is responsible for…
-Taking care of walk in clients in showroom.
– Initial customer contact to determine the client’s requirements.
– Preparing initial computer renditions and quotation.
– Site measure upon confirmed sale.
– Processing the order for production
– Answering questions and problem solving with production department
– All client contact until completion of project and collection of final invoice.
-Developing new client relationships
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: Base salary plus commission plus performance bonus.