Westin Bear Mountain Resort & Spa: Hotel Valet
Our hotel is looking for a high-energy bellman to join our busy front desk team. In this position, you will provide bell services to our 5-star guests, manage valet parking and act as an excellent source of information on all hotel matters, amenities and surrounding areas. Our perfect candidate thrives in a busy environment, knows how to provide personal and instinctive customer service and is passionate about the hospitality industry. While previous hotel experience is an asset, other relevant experience will also be considered.
About the job
• Valet parking; parking guests’ vehicles safely and efficiently.
• Being the first point of contact for our guests arriving at the Resort and unloading luggage upon a guest’s arrival
• Ensuring smooth and fast baggage handling for all arrival/departure guests.
• Greeting all guests in the lobby in a warm and professional manner, making them feel welcome and anticipating their needs before they arise.
• Recognizing returning Marriott Bonvoy and VIP guests and welcoming them back.
• Working closely with the Front desk to ensure a positive experience for our guests.
• Assisting guests with their luggage and acknowledging them by name.
• Making deliveries to the guest room as required/instructed.
• Storing and retrieving luggage and other objects for guests.
• Assisting and recommending local activities to suit guests’ needs.
• Providing guest support where needed.
• Being aware of daily hotel activities and group and VIP arrivals.
• Ensuring the lobby, bell desk, work areas, and departmental equipment are always clean and presentable.
• Other responsibilities as required.