There are 159 campsites at Goldstream Provincial Park Campground. Campsite reservations accepted and first-come, first-served sites are also available. There are group campsites available. Contact the District office for more details on these group sites.
Open all year. Fees for services collected approximately March to October. There is a winter fee with nil services provided charged from approximately November to March; campers must be self-sufficient. If required, contact the District Office to confirm dates, as they may be subject to change.
Regularly scheduled interpretive programs are featured in the park, normally during the summer season. Programs may include guided walks, slide shows, children’s programs and special events.
- Cold water taps are located throughout the park. Taps are shut off during the off season.
- Pit and flush toilets available.
- There are hot shower facilities at the campground in this park.
- Sani-station/dump available at the campground during the collecting season.
- Campfire pits are provided.
- Electrical hook-ups are not available at provincial parks.