A. T. (Tom) Gordon Memorial Park in the Happy Valley neighbourhood, is built with Langford’s little leaguers in mind.
The park’s baseball diamond is sized for little league baseball teams. Players’ younger siblings can scramble over the jungle-gym and excavator while their big brothers and sisters shoot hoops on the basketball court. Parents can watch them all from the permanent bleacher stands behind the diamond.
A concession/washroom facility stands in the centre of the A. T. Gordon Memorial Park. Parking and picnic facilities are available.
get in touch
Our COVID-19 Regulations
Play it safe and observe the following:
- Keep at least two meter (six feet) away from people form other households
- Wash hands thoroughly and frequently and use your own hand sanitizer.
- Avoid touching your face
- Cough or sneeze into your elbow or a tissue.
- Limit use at busy times, don’t create a crowd
- Don’t share equipment, water bottles, snacks.
- Stay home if feeling unwell, NO exceptions.
The City asks that you come prepared with your own hand sanitizer and/or disinfectant wipes, and maintain safe physical distancing of at least 2 metres (6 feet).