Centennial Park is one of Langford’s new water parks. Located halfway between Downtown and Langford Lake, Centennial Park is the perfect place for families to gather, watch a baseball game, or explore the Explorer Dome.
Four improved baseball diamonds, two upgraded tennis courts, and a washroom/concession building keep adults happy while two playgrounds and a new water park entertain the kids. The playground and picnic tables are specially surfaced to accommodate children with physical challenges.
Ample parking is available.
get in touch
Our COVID-19 Regulations
Play it safe and observe the following:
- Keep at least two meter (six feet) away from people form other households
- Wash hands thoroughly and frequently and use your own hand sanitizer.
- Avoid touching your face
- Cough or sneeze into your elbow or a tissue.
- Limit use at busy times, don’t create a crowd
- Don’t share equipment, water bottles, snacks.
- Stay home if feeling unwell, NO exceptions.
The City asks that you come prepared with your own hand sanitizer and/or disinfectant wipes, and maintain safe physical distancing of at least 2 metres (6 feet).