We are passionate & committed to providing women with unique styles sourced from right here in Canada and across the globe.
Whether you are a young professional, at the height of your career, a new mother or a new grandmother we offer fashionable styles for every stage of your life.
get in touch
Our COVID-19 Regulations
- We have policies in place that specify when team members are to wash their hands and have communicated good hand washing hygiene with posted signage reminders
- We have implemented a controlled number of customers in our store with signage posted
- We have implemented policies to keep team members and customers 2m apart
- Entrances have been modified to ensure physical distancing
- Hand sanitizer is provided to all customers upon entering the store
- We have implemented a cashless payment system and physical markers to ensure physical distancing
- We have ensured the layout of our stores meets physical distancing guidelines and have implemented floor markers and signage as gentle reminders
- Frequent sanitization of high touch areas have been implemented, including but not limited to; tables, hangers, pos machine, etc.
- Fitting rooms are sanitized after each customer with directional signage posted on each room
- Tried on clothing is set aside for 3 hours and then steamed before placing back on the floor
- Returns are held for a length of time and then steamed before placing on the sales floor
- BC: 24 hours
- Masks are optional for employees as we understand the limitations of masks to protect the wearer. We understand that masks need to be considered when other control measures cannot be maintained. We have trained team members on the proper use and care of masks
- Guests are asked if they are feeling ill upon entry and asked to return when well if ill
- We have implemented a screening, self-assessment, and self-isolation protocol for team members with reporting to their supervisor
- We have implemented updated training policies and team members have adequate training and materials
- We continue to monitor our plans and will make changes to our policies or procedures if necessary