Bentley Siu Redmond, Chartered Professional Accountants: Staff Accountant
Established Westshore-based CPA firm is looking to hire a Staff Accountant to join our diverse team. This is a great opportunity for candidates looking to grow in the accounting field. The prime candidate will be ready to handle a wide range of responsibilities.
• Preparation of compilation/Notice to Reader engagements
• Preparation of corporate and personal tax returns
• Preparation of GST/PST returns and other tax compliance
• Assisting with other tasks as needed
• Completion of, or currently enrolled in, a post-secondary accounting program
• Exceptional attention to detail
• Strong problem solving and analytical skills
• Good work ethic and the ability to work independently
• Proficient in English with excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Flexibility to work extended hours during demanding times of the year
• Experience with industry software is an asset but not required (ex. Caseware, TaxCycle, Quickbooks, Sage, Xero)
This is a full-time position with a flexible start date. Compensation is based on the candidate’s experience, with benefits after a probationary period.
Please send a cover letter, resume, and transcripts (if applicable) as a PDF document to the email address provided. Only qualified candidates will be contacted. Thank you!