Gilmour Plumbing : Plumbing Apprentice
We are seeking a Plumber to join our team! Looking for all aspects of plumbing levels from 1st to 4th year. The ideal candidate will have knowledge and experience in new plumbing construction.
• Plumbing rough-ins, ground works, install water lines
• Maintain cleanliness of job sites & work vehicles
• Measure, cut and thread pipes using machines
• Review & consult floor plans & spec sheets
• Adhere to safety policies and procedures
• Has own basic set of hand tools
• Previous experience in plumbing, maintenance, or other related field
• Class 5 drivers license & clean drivers abstract
• Ability to handle physical workload, able to go up & down ladders
• Be adaptable & punctual
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Wage is dependent on skill set & knowledge of trade. Please email resume, looking to start as soon as possible.