Gilmour Plumbing: Plumbing Apprentice
Looking for 1st or 2nd year plumbing apprentice. The selected individual will have knowledge and experience in new plumbing construction.
• Plumbing rough-ins, ground works, install water lines
• Maintain cleanliness of job sites & work vehicles
• Measure, cut and thread pipes using machines
• Adhere to safety policies and procedures
• Has own basic set of hand tools
• Previous experience in plumbing, maintenance, or other related field
• Class 5 drivers license & clean drivers abstract
• Ability to handle physical workload, able to go up & down ladders
• Be adaptable & punctual
Competitive wage is based on experience & knowledge in plumbing trade. Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org., those selected for an interview will be contacted.