Mama Ana’s Salvadorean Cuisine: Cook
Mama Ana’s Salvadorean Cuisine is looking for a Food Truck Cook to join our team in Langford, BC. Do you have a genuine passion for preparing and serving authentic Salvadorean foods?
Do you want to join a team that brings a piece of El Salvador to GVA and be a part of the launch of the Langford Station? Yes! Then we want to talk to you!
This position is full time or part time. The cook is responsible for food preparation that meets or exceeds hospitality and service standards and must be able to prepare all foods to meet quantity and deadline requirements. As a food truck cook you will prepare food items according to the menu, recipes, and special dietary or nutritional restrictions. You will also determine food and supplies needed to keep the kitchen running and stocked during service. Cooks make sure that proper health procedures are followed. You should maintain or exceed standards of appearance, cleanliness, hygiene, and health.
● Exceptional Customer Service
● Experience in preparing Salvadorean Cuisine
● Exposure in a fast-paced kitchen environment
● Previous cook, line cook, prep cook, sous chef or other back of house (BOH) experience is beneficial.
● Ability to work well under pressure and meet deadlines
● Foodsafe Level 1 (if you don’t have it we will get it for you)
● Ability to work evenings and weekends, according to the needs of the business
● The desire for growth and opportunity
At Mama Ana’s Salvadorean Cuisine, we believe our people are what makes us great. If you are a positive person with a strong work ethic that is looking to join a fun and positive workplace culture, then we invite you to apply for this role by submitting a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
We believe in creating an inclusive environment and welcome all qualified applicants to apply.