Millstream Veterinary Hospital: Veterinary Receptionist/ Assistant
Millstream Veterinary Hospital in Langford, BC is looking for a full-time Receptionist/Assistant. We are a growing practice with 3 full time Veterinarians and are open 6 days a week.
The successful candidate must be confident, work well in a team, have great attention to detail, be able to multitask and be able to work well under pressure.
Responsibilities and duties include, but are not limited to
– Meeting and greeting Clients along with checking Patients in and out of the Hospital
– Booking appointments
– Answering a multi line phone system
– Selling of food and medications
– Maintaining a clean and organized reception space, exam rooms and treatment areas
– Assist Veterinarians and Technicians in restraining and attending to animals
– Assist with prepping lab work and performing radiographs
– Clean and pack medical instruments
– Assist with pre and post surgery responsibilities
– Tasks requested by the Veterinarians
Wages are competitive and dependent on experience. Uniforms are provided, extended medical and dental benefits are available, as well as staff discounts on services and products.
The ability to work Saturday is a must.