Nova Aurora Transport: RV Transportation Driver - Class 1
We’re looking for experienced Class 1 Drivers to transport new travel trailers and fifth wheels from Indiana to dealerships on Vancouver Island.
• 2-3 Trips per month.
• $2,500 per trip.
• Same day pay.
• Each trip is 9 days long.
• Work is year-round.
• 3.5 Days driving unloaded to Indiana. Then reset 36 hours before driving 3.5 days back with a load to deliver on Vancouver Island.
• Company pickup truck provided (2008 Ford F-450 King Ranch Dually).
• You are responsible for your own accommodation during the trip. Or save money by sleeping inside the truck (we built a bed with curtains).
• Must be mentally ready and physically fit to travel long periods on the road.
• Fuel, ferry, border crossing, and toll coverage.
• First trip will include a half day orientation with our partnering company when you arrive in Indiana.
• Conduct routine pre/post trip truck inspections.
• Maintain accurate records of distance travelled, fuel consumption, and other information for each trip in logbooks.
Requirements and Qualifications:
• Class 1 drivers license.
• Hours of service knowledge in Canada and US.
• Basic mechanical knowledge.
• International driving experience.
• Winter driving experience.
• Minimum 2 years verifiable trailer pulling experience.
• Clean driver’s abstract.
• No more than two driving violations in the last 36 months.
• Valid driver’s license that allows you to transport a commercial load with a total combined weight of 26,000 lbs.
• A current DOT or Canadian driver’s medical certificate.
• Willing to complete a Drug and Alcohol Test and Criminal Record check.
• A passport to cross the American / Canadian border.
• Must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19.
Please send us your resume and current N-Print driver’s abstract.
You can obtain your N-Print driver’s abstract here: https://onlinebusiness.icbc.com/clio/
Selected candidates will be contacted for an in-person interview.