Scansa Construction Ltd.: Carpenters/Carpenter Apprentices
Scansa Construction is now taking applications for Carpenters/Carpenter Apprentices to join our building division team.
Scansa Construction Ltd. is a general contracting firm based in Victoria, British Columbia specializing in commercial, industrial, civil and residential construction. Scansa’s service and attention to detail are what enable us to ensure project results exceed expectations which has deservedly earned our reputation for integrity and high-quality standards.
– Installation of all types of concrete formwork
– Installation of gang panel wall and column forms
– Construction of concrete and wood stairs.
– Residential carpentry work, framing, doors, windows, siding.
– Promoting of a safe work environment.
– Training and mentoring of apprentice carpenters
– Responsible for understanding, following and promoting a safe work environment
– Strong work ethic
– Team player
– Display professionalism and positive attitude
– Self – motivated
– Ability to take directions from Site Superintendent/Foreman
Job Site Locations
Job sites within Victoria, Westshore and Sooke.
Employment Wages & Benefits
Competitive wages based on knowledge, skill and experience
Overtime is paid as per Employment Standards
Extended Heath and Dental plan after 3 months.
RRSP after 6 months of employment.
The management of Scansa Construction Ltd. is committed to providing and maintaining a safe and healthy working environment for all their employees through the implementation of a comprehensive health and safety program that meets and/or exceeds the requirements of the WorkSafeBC’s Occupational Health and Safety Regulations. Our goal is to maintain the highest standard of safety excellence.