Thompson Community Services: Community Support Worker
Challenge yourself in a rewarding environment and join our progressive and empowering organization as a Community Support Worker at TCS. We are seeking Community Support Workers who are looking to join a purpose-driven team, and gain experience with an agency that will lead you towards the path of self-fulfillment.
Primary Responsibilities and Duties
• Providing support, training, coaching and personal care as required to individuals with diverse abilities, and assisting in their developmental growth and success in a residential and/or community setting
• Providing case management and related administration
• Maintaining and building effective relationships, and advocating on the individual’s behalf
• Providing recreational and/or employment support to individual’s
• Taking responsibility for personal growth and contributing to agency development
• Demonstrating the ability to work in a team environment, as well as independently
• High school diploma (or equivalent)
• A full class 5 driver’s license **Class 4 required within 90 days of hire **
• A cleared criminal record check
• Fully vaccinated for COVID-19 (SARS-CoV-2)
Position: Sunday – Thursday 16:00-00:00
If you have a passion for helping others and this position interests you, please respond with your resume and cover letter to TCS. While we thank all applicants for their interest in TCS, we will only be contacting qualified candidates.
Please submit your cover letter and resume to: