Westin Bear Mountain Resort & Spa: Esthetician
What we are looking for
Our modern, bright, and peaceful spa, nestled in the clouds in the scenic Bear Mountain Resort, is looking for an esthetician to join our busy spa team. In this position, you will be part of a high-functioning team where you will perform all services including facials, pedicures, body treatments and massage services while providing top-notch guest service. If you have experience and training in esthetics or any Medi-spa services, you are the person we are looking for.
Who we are
Amatista Spa is introducing a modern luxury spa experience to Greater Victoria with a holistic approach to overall wellness and beauty. The completely renovated spa combines the natural serenity of the area with state-of-the-art technologies to create an idyllic mountain escape just minutes from downtown Victoria. The Spa offers signature treatments and luxury services that will both relax and energize guests. We use locally sourced spa products and signature equipment.
What we offer
We are located on a bus-route at the top of the Bear Mountain Resort in Langford. For those employees with their own vehicles, we offer free parking on site. All staff enjoy top-notch free lunches in the staff room and can use the fitness facility free of charge.
If you would like to show off the property to your family and friends, you can dine with us in Callisto, our exquisite Pacific Northwest fare inspired casual dining restaurant and receive 50% off.
You can also pamper yourself at the Amatista Spa, while receiving a 20% discount.
On top of this, we have entertaining staff events, staff barbeques and lots of opportunities to enjoy the outdoor tennis court and other wellness activities.
If you love travelling as much as we do, we have fantastic staff, and family and friends’ discounts for all Marriott hotel stays across the world!
About the job
• Perform facials on guests using safe and professional techniques.
• Constantly maintain an up-to-date knowledge of the personal services performed and any revisions in the skin care products or procedures used.
• Answer all questions related to services performed and products used.
• Be on time for appointments and thoroughly review appointments after completing each service.
• Courteously interact and answer all facility-related questions with guests.
• Coordination of esthetic services with other spa programs.
• Ensure current trends in the esthetic industry are reviewed. Promote spa services to guests.